Lindsay Machine Works, Inc. is a locally owned job shop operated just outside of Kansas City in Independence, MO with over 25 years of experience. We have the skills and equipment to complete your project as you request. Our skilled welders are experienced in steel, stainless steel, and aluminum welding, and specialize in the fabrication or repair on all types of projects and metals. Turn to Lindsay Machine Works for prototypes, custom work, production, and repair welding.
We work to your schedule and will do what it takes to get your job done right and on time. Our customer service is second to none.
Welding Services We Offer
Our professional staff is highly productive and well versed in the technical aspects of the trade.
Some of our welding services include:
- Aluminum Fabrication and Repair
- Metal Cutting
- Steel Fabrication and Repair
- Stainless Steel Fabrication and Repair
- Custom Metal Signs (with technical file provided)
- Plate cutting
- Large Industrial Repair
- GMAW/MIG/MAG – Gas metal arc welding, metal inert gas welding or metal active gas welding
- GTAW/TIG – Gas tungsten arc welding or tungsten inert gas welding
- SMAW/MMA/MMAW (Stick)- Shielded metal arc welding, manual metal arc welding, or flux shielded arc
- CNC Press Brake: High Precision bending – 1/4″ Thick up to 4′ Wide
- Press Brake: 3/8” Thick up to 10’ Wide
- Plate Roller: 3/8” Thick up to 6.5’ Wide – Creates barrels or rings
- Angle/Tube Roller: For rolling rings of tubing, round stock or angle
- Shear: 1/4” Thick up to 12’ Wide for Mild Steel