We specialize in short-run manufacturing, providing precision machined parts and components using state-of-the-art CNC (Computer Numerical Control) turning lathes, CNC multi-axis vertical milling centers and Surface Grinders.
- CNC Turning: Up to 26” O.D. x 80”
- CNC Milling: Up to 32” x 64”
- CNC 4th Axis & CNC 5th Axis Milling
With a variety of equipment and machine tools of all different sizes and types, it is rare for us to find a job too big, too difficult, too precise, or too complex to be outside our capabilities.
- Manual Turning: Up to 39” O.D. x 120”
- Vertical Turning Lathe (VTL): Up to 57” O.D.
- Manual Milling: Up to 36’ long
- Large Horizontal Boring
- Surface Grinding
- ID/OD Grinding
With 3D printing, we can produce complex, high-tolerance parts faster than ever for prototype or end-use applications. Our Fortus 380MC prints high quality natural ABS plastic, a capable and versatile thermoplastic.
- 3D Printing Envelope: Up to 12” x 14” x 12”
Our Flow Waterjet can cut almost any material into shapes and intricacies using highly pressurized water mixed with garnet abrasive.
- Waterjet CNC: Up to 48” x 96”
Welding & Fabrication
We offer full welding services of most metals and a comprehensive set of capabilities for custom fabricated assemblies.
- Press Brake: 3/8” Thick up to 10’ Wide
- Plate Roller: 3/8” Thick up to 6’ Wide – Creates barrels or rings
- Angle/Tube Roller: For rolling rings of tubing, round stock or angle
- Shear: 1/4” Thick up to 12’ Wide for Mild Steel
- Plasma Cutter: Clean Cuts up to 3/4″ Thick and Sever up to 1” Thick