Let’s get into some specifics:
Working within a variety of materials is no problem for our highly trained, skillful welders. As you’ll see, our welding capabilities allow for each job completion to be successful in the eyes of our customer. We strive everyday to stay ahead of our competitors, to provide the highest quality welding services.
Here are Lindsay Machine Works Welding Capabilities:
- GMAW/MIG/MAG – Gas metal arc welding, metal inert gas welding or metal active gas welding
- GTAW/TIG – Gas tungsten arc welding or tungsten inert gas welding
- SMAW/MMA/MMAW – Shielded metal arc welding, manual metal arc welding, or flux shielded arc
At Lindsay Machine Works, we strive to work efficiently and accurately to get your project to completion. From the first to the last piece, we verify that our fabrication work is within desired tolerances. Additionally, our customers return to us when they have a need for fabrication.
Here are Lindsay Machine Works Fabrication Capabilities:
- CNC Press Brake: High Precision bending – 1/4″ Thick up to 4′ Wide
- Press Brake: 3/8” Thick up to 10’ Wide
- Plate Roller: 3/8” Thick up to 6.5’ Wide – Creates barrels or rings
- Angle/Tube Roller: For rolling rings of tubing, round stock or angle
- Shear: 1/4” Thick up to 12’ Wide for Mild Steel
We also have plate cutting capabilities: Waterjet and CNC Plasma.