Welding & Fabrication
Our welding & fabrication department has a wide range of capabilities. From replicating existing assemblies, working from drawings, or tailor designing a custom assembly for your application, we can do the job. At Lindsay Machine Works, we have the skills and equipment to complete your project as you request. Above all, Lindsay Machine Works specializes in customization, even when this involves a complicated project. We offer a wide range of welding and fabrication services; we stand behind all of our work. Our high quality work will go beyond your greatest expectations. Furthermore, we take pride in providing our customers with top notch welding and fabrication. Additionally, our customer service is second to none. Give us a chance to earn your business.
Let’s get into some specifics:
Working within a variety of materials is no problem for our highly trained, skillful welders. As you’ll see, our welding capabilities allow for each job completion to be successful in the eyes of our customer. We strive everyday to stay ahead of our competitors, to provide the highest quality welding services.
Here are Lindsay Machine Works Welding Capabilities:
- GMAW/MIG/MAG – Gas metal arc welding, metal inert gas welding or metal active gas welding
- GTAW/TIG – Gas tungsten arc welding or tungsten inert gas welding
- SMAW/MMA/MMAW – Shielded metal arc welding, manual metal arc welding, or flux shielded arc
At Lindsay Machine Works, we strive to work efficiently and accurately to get your project to completion. From the first to the last piece, we verify that our fabrication work is within desired tolerances. Additionally, our customers return to us when they have a need for fabrication.
Here are Lindsay Machine Works Fabrication Capabilities:
- CNC Press Brake: High Precision bending – 1/4″ Thick up to 4′ Wide
- Press Brake: 3/8” Thick up to 10’ Wide
- Plate Roller: 3/8” Thick up to 6.5’ Wide – Creates barrels or rings
- Angle/Tube Roller: For rolling rings of tubing, round stock or angle
- Shear: 1/4” Thick up to 12’ Wide for Mild Steel
We also have plate cutting capabilities: Waterjet and CNC Plasma.